Here, you will find links to all the various resources Jibs has to offer for Wizards Unite. We are working daily to bring you the best and most accurate information, but in the events that something requires any changes, make sure to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the game available in my country?
Along Australia, New Zealand, the US, the UK, South Korea, and Japan, Wizards Unite is available in the following countries.
Why can I not enable camera permissions on my iPhone?
1. You must enable the camera privacy settings for the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite app
- Make sure your privacy is enabled by going to iOS Settings app > Privacy > Camera > and enabling Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
2. Then, enable camera permissions for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Go to the Settings app on your iOS device and scroll down to the list of apps.
- Tap the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite app and you’ll see the permissions you can enable or disable. Enable the camera permissions.
How can I fix the auto re-orientation thingy?
Easy fix! Suitcase > Settings (top left) > Map Camera Idle (turn if off)
What are Wizarding Challenges?
Wizarding Challenges consist of Battles or successful completion of a floor in a Fortress.
Where do I see my Code Name?
The only place where you will see your Code Name is under Settings > Help/Legal. It will appear at the very top. Your Code Name is the only username or name that other players will see from you, in order to maintain your actual identity confidential.
How can I save data usage?
Make sure to download assets from the game via WIFI (as it is over 3gb of data) before going out to play. This way, the game won’t download the asset you encounter every time you encounter them while on your mobile data plan. To do so, go to Suitcase > Settings > Download All Assets (at the bottom).
Credits: Many of the content provided was heavily enhanced thanks to zviznemte from harrypotterwizardsunite.it. The community owes him a lot!