As Week 2 of the Wizards Unite Potter Calamity Brilliant Event kicked off, there was a lot of confusion as Wizards and Witches noticed that Brilliant Quidditch Captain Harry and Brilliant Hedwig could be found in the wild alongside the Brilliant Golden Snitch. Most of the confusion comes from the fact that Week 1 and 2 both use the same Registry Family, and therefore can create some confusion. Let’s clarify everything!
Why am I seeing Brilliant Quidditch Captain Harry and Brilliant Hedwig in the wild for Week 2 as well?
Both Harry and Hedwig will appear in the wild along with the Golden Snitch so to facilitate people’s progression since otherwise, that leaves only one Foundable available in the wild to collect Registry XP (i.e. Brilliant Runestones) from (aside from Brilliant Portkeys, which clearly aren’t the ideal option to collect Registry XP).
On the Map, you will still find Brilliant Quidditch Captain Harry and Brilliant Hedwig to help those of you who did not complete the Week One Registry Page; [and] you will also find a Brilliant Golden Snitch, for the Week Two Registry Page.Fazes, HPWU Community Manager
Which Event Fragment(s) should I expect to obtain from Wizarding Challenges when using the Event Runestone?
- Hogwarts Heroes Daily Prophet
While the Runestones from Week 1 and 2 are the same, Wizards and Witches can only receive Fragments towards Hogwarts Heroes Daily Prophet during Week 2 of the Potter’s Calamity. Once Week 2 is over, players using Potter’s Calamity Runestones will receive Fragments from either of the Foundables obtainable through Wizarding Challenges from either Week 1 or 2, i.e. Harry’s Weasley Jumper OR Hogwarts Heroes Daily Prophet.
Which Event Fragment(s) should I expect to obtain from Event Portkeys?
- Harry’s School Trunk (from Portkeys picked up during Week 1)
- Harry’s Ministry ID Card (from Portkeys picked up during Week 2)
While the Portkeys from either Week 1 or 2 are associated to the same Brilliant Event, i.e. the Potter’s Calamity, one will only obtain Fragments towards Harry’s School Trunk from Portkeys picked up during Week 1 of the event; and Fragments towards Harry’s Ministry ID from Portkeys picked up during Week 2 of the event. That is, until a new Brilliant Event kicks off.
***General Note about Brilliant Portkey***
Brilliant Portkeys will always reward Fragments from the previous (or ongoing Brilliant Event, until a new Brilliant Event kicks off, at what point a new set of Fragments will be made available, making the previous sets of Fragments no longer obtainable to players. According to WB, there are currently no plans to bring back previous Brilliant Events, i.e. no way to obtain Fragments from previous Brilliant Events.
Below is the official statement from Fazes, Wizards Unite Community Manager at Warner Bros.
Since this is our first time running a Brilliant Event with a Part One and Part Two, we wanted to give more details on how and where you find Foundables.
– On the Map, you will also find a Brilliant Golden Snitch, for the Week Two Registry Page.
– On the Map, will still find Brilliant Quidditch Captain Harry and Brilliant Hedwig to help those of you who did not complete the Part One Registry Page.
– New Portkeys from Week Two will give you Harry’s Ministry ID Card. – Portkeys from Part One will still give you the Harry’s Trunk image for the Part One Registry Page.
– The remaining Foundables on the Part Two Registry Page, Department of Magical Law Enforcement Badge, London 5 Photograph, and Framed Family Photo, you will receive as you complete the Event Quests.
– Potter’s Calamity Runestones will give you Daily Prophet Fragments
– After Part Two is over, these Runestones will start to drop either Daily Prophet or Harry’s Weasley Sweater Fragments
Hope these details help you as you complete Part Two of Potter’s Calamity!Fazes, HPWU Community Manager
For our guide for the Potter’s Calamity Brilliant Event, click here!
For the latest updates and news about Wizards Unite, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!