Wizards and Witches! A hot new update is rolling on for Wizards Unite, version 2.3.0, and it features some very appreciated Quality of Life (QOL) improvements. Let’s dive in!
The update is currently available on iOS, and is rolling out as we speak. Android users, stay tuned!
- A Fragment counter was added to any Encounters!
- No longer required to confirm fleeing an encounter!
- New Foundables and Oddities have been added to the game!
Upgrades to Photo Mode
- A new Photo Mode filter has been added to the Registry!
- You can now easily take AR pictures of any encounters as long as you have collected at least 1 Fragment towards that Foundable!
- Wizarding XP is now visible from the Ministry ID
- Tap and hold on your badges under Wizarding Achievements to see a reminder of how you received the Achievement
- Disabling Screen Sleeping option has been added to the Settings
While these all seem very superficial at first sight, you will actually notice that the QOL Improvements will greatly improve your experience by making checking Foundables much easier!
No more will you have to go back to your Registry to make sure you’re actually full on Fragments for a specific Foundable. You will now have access to that information directly within the encounter!
No more will you have to confirm that you want to exit an Encounter! Let’s be honest, the button to exit an encounter is not in an area of the screen that can be tapped by accident.
Plus, we are getting new Foundables and Oddities!
- Fixed an issue with the Dancing with Dummies Auror skill
- [Beta players] Resolved an issue that kept beta players from receiving the Redacted Report and London 5 Transcript Mystery Foundables
- The “Download All Assets” feature in Settings may occasionally fail before completing the full download. Restarting the app and retrying “Download All Assets” will pick up from where the download left off.
- App may become unstable on iPhone 5S devices
- Player may receive an error if they attempt to add an emoji to their Codename or to their First/Last Name (Ministry ID name)
- Players may receive a message that there isn’t enough space on their device to “Download All Assets”, even if there’s adequate space available on their device.
- Players may see the “Network Error” message at various points during gameplay. Checking your network conditions and restarting the app should help resolve this issue.
- Players can experience an infinite black screen when they complete the Master Notes of the potion, then finish brewing the potion using the Finish Now option.
- Recipes may be badged (red dot) when there are no new Recipes to view
- Rental Cauldron pop-up may become unresponsive if players rent a cauldron, then attempt to brew a potion with a longer brew time than the time left on the Rental Cauldron
- Players may become stuck in the Potions Tutorial if they tap the ladle before the Tutorial sequence reaches the Master Notes section
- Potion Brewing Queue slots may disappear after collecting a Potion and immediately attempting to brew another Potion. Exiting the Potions section fixes this issue.
- Foes may appear to receive Stamina or have negative Stamina after being attacked or defeated
- Recommended Grade for Chambers may be displayed in red text if the player’s Grade is equal to the recommended Grade
- Players may receive a black screen when switching from the app in Gallery Mode, to take a photo from the device’s camera roll, then going back to the app
- Players may not see Lenses, Filters, Stickers, and Frames they’ve chosen previously on their Last Portrait when first tapping the Last Portrait in the Portrait section. When players tap it again, they should see the Last Portrait with all chosen items included.
- Players may get an error if they leave the app while uploading an image from the Gallery to their Ministry ID Portrait
- Player’s Portrait may become inverted if they try to take a photo in Ministry ID