When you open up Pokemon Masters you will be greeted by Blaine who is challenging you to battle his fire Pokemon.
The Rock-Type Training event gives you 10 new single player missions and 2 new Co-Op missions.
These are the main rewards you can receive from this event are
- 420 Gems
- Thats enough gems for 1 summon
- 40,000 Coins
- 2 Gym Leader Notes
- Voucher B’s
- You can exchange the Vouchers for a few different things in the exchange shop. The best of those items seems to be the 2 Gym Leader Notes mentioned above.
What Rock Pokemon should you Level Up
- Brock & Tyranitar
- This is the best free rock sync pair you should 100% be leveling this pair up especially if you are playing for free.
- Roxanne & Nosepass
- Great support sync pair that is worth your time leveling up.
- Olivia & Lycanroc
- This is the Sync Pair that currently deals the most damage in Pokemon Masters. If you have this Sync Pair you should be leveling if up right away.
• You must complete Chapter 5 of the main story to participate.
• Event ends on 9/23 at 10:59 p.m. PST.
5★ Olivia and Lycanroc are featured in the sync pair scout! Check the Sync Pair Scout menu in-game for details.
Note: This scout event ends on 9/23 at 10:59 p.m. PDT.
I hope for future events they give us everything you need to lvl up pokemon if this is suppose to be a leveling up event I will still have to grind quite a bit outside this event for buff blends, tech tonics and aid ades which are crucial to leveling up a sync pair. Another hope is that we get enough gems for 2 summons minimum.
If you have any questions about this event let me know in the comments.