The third Wizards Unite Community has been announced, quite last minute, but announced nonetheless. Interestingly enough, September will primarily focus on Mysterious Artefacts.
Once more, we feel that this particular Community Day lacks in the sense of exclusivity that one may expect from Community Days. Undoubtedly, it certainly is a great way to bring players together and create communities as the game is still in very early stages. We are nonetheless excited to meet more local Wizards and Witches, and we certainly hope that you get to meet more of them in your local community on September 21!
When: September 21st, 2019
Asian Pacific: 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)
Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India: 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC
The Americas and Greenland: 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)
Wizards and Witches will have access to a Free Store Pack which will include the followings to help them take down the Calamity:
- 3 Strong Exstimulo Potions
- 1 Tonic Potion
- 9 Bitter Root
- 3 Re’em Blood
- 5 Abraxan Hair
For the duration of the event, the followings will be activated:
- Spell Energy will appear ON THE MAP;
- Increased spawns for all Mysterious Artefacts Traces on the Map, including Rare Traces;
- Increased appearance of Hagrid’s Umbrella, the Weasley Clock, Mirror of Erised, and Time Turner Encounters
- All Exstimulo Potions will have increased effect in Combat and Encounters;
- Brewing time for all Exstimulo Potions will be decreased by 50%;
- All Exstimulo Potions Master Notes will decrease brew time by 50% instead of 15%;
- Increased Spell Energy from Inns.
In other words, Exstimulo Potions will only require 1/4 of the time usually required to brew them!
- Exstimulo Potion: 30 minutes instead of 2 hours
- Strong Exstimulo Potion: 1 hour instead of 4 hours
- Potent Exstimulo Potion: 2 hours instead of 8 hours
How to find Wizards and Witches near you
The Wizards Unite team recently introduced a feature on their forum to help Wizards and Witches find other people in their area: The Community Map!
Check out Wizards News, famous Youtube Star, for more details as to how it all works!
Potions and Ingredients
Ahead of Community Day, we strongly recommend that you brew the following potions in order to benefit as much as possible from the event bonuses:
- Barrufio’s Brain Elixir: 6 to cover for the three hours;
- Tonic: 6 to cover for the three hours
- Exstimulo Potions: 10 of each to facilitate returning some of the more difficult Traces you may encounter – We also very strongly recommend stocking up on the Ingredients required to brew any of the Exstimulo Potions given the insane decreased brewing time (details here);
- Dawdle Draught: 5-10 to help with the Severe and Emergency Traces you may encounter;
- Healing Potions: 10-15 to help with the Wizarding Challenges you will complete with your friends.
These number are simply recommendations. Wizards and Witches should brew them in advance as they see fit, based on their needs, and their means.
Most of the tips related to Spell Energy might be obvious to some, but one should never assume they know everything (hell, we don’t).
- Make sure that you are full of Spell Energy before the start of Community Day;
- Avoid playing in a Flagged location as they have been reported to affect event spawns;
- Pick a location where there are lots of spawns, but also where you have access to several Inns, ideally Pub Weasley Inns (the green ones) as they provide the most Energy on average;
- Ideally, find a location where you have access to Fortresses.
General Tips for Community Day
- Charge up your battery pack the day before, and make sure to bring it with you;
- Don’t have a battery pack, you might want to consider purchasing/borrowing one;
- Dress/pack according to the weather forecast, not according to the in-game weather condition:
- Sunscreen (USE IT) and a hat if sunny;
- Jacket and an umbrella if rainy or cold (in some regions September drops below 20 Celcius);
- Vest or long sleeve if windy;
- Bring water, walking is exercise, stay hydrated at all times;
- Participate, and immerse yourself! It’s your chance to meet other Wizards and Witches who share the same passion as you do. Don’t miss out!
How do you feel about the format of the third Community Day in Wizards Unite? Share your thoughts below!
For the latest updates and news about Wizards Unite, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!